Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm easily pleased

I have come to terms with the fact that I am easily pleased. Honestly, it doesn't take much to bring a smile to my face. That being said...the following are a few things that I'm so excited about...I just had to share!
First and foremost...
Holy cow...I have been obsessed with these books for awhile now...and when I saw the new poster the other day...it made me want to re-read the books!!! (Sidenote...if I was a good blogger I would have been able to put the poster with the moving flame-y things...but I'm not. So. Deal with it). Honestly...if you haven't read these books you're missing out!! Pick them up and thank me later!

Secondly...While perusing local job openings...I found this:

Yeah...Lubbock is getting a White House Black Market...HELL YES!!!!!!!!!! I fell in love with this store a few years ago while visiting family in San Antonio...and I've been dying to have a local one ever since! Unlike some perfectly proportioned people...I can't shop online with them...in fact...I rarely shop online for clothing. It never ends well. And if I'm being truthful sometimes it ends in tears and wine. So...you can understand why I am so freaking excited we are getting one!!!!

And last...but not least:


I am so ready for cooler weather. A girl with my internal thermostat and mass of hair on my head can only take so many 100+ heat indexes in a row. (I might be a little biased...fall is my favorite season of the year) but the fact remains that I am ready to not wake up sweating during the night, get in my car and without wondering if I'm going to suffocate, and not have to make decisions about hairstyles based on how long I will have to be outside with hair sticking to the back of my neck. Gross. But true.

2 comments:

  1. Shout out to the Hunger Games and Fall. Can you imagine if The Hunger Games came out IN FALL? It'd be too much excitement. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?!?! I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

    ReplyDelete