Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Honeymoon planning

Come December 11, this is where you will find Michael and I:

Welcome to beautiful Trunk Bay, located on St. John. I'm so excited its unreal! After a stressful week at work, I decided to remind myself of the positive things I have to look forward to. Of those being our wedding and honeymoon in December. Like any good resort, The Westin offers activities for their guests. Upon browsing their calendar for December...I got so excited I could barely handle it. I know where you can find me at 2pm on 12/12/11...






Thats right...the activity I am MOST excited about is the Iguana Feeding and Fun Facts. And the Water Balloon Toss is a close second :). Arent you glad you're friends with me? More importantly, I'm decided to not let Michael in on our 2pm activity until we're on the plane. That way he can't back out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment