Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Spoiled?? No...

Its a well known fact that Lucy is a tad bit spoiled. I admit that maybe...just maybe...I give her too many toys and treats and such. This fact was never more apparent than it was today. I got a new purse (YAY!) today. I brought it home and partook in my favorite part of getting a new purse...switching the contents of the old purse into the new purse. The purse I got is a super cute over sized satchel. When I was in the store, I remembered noticing that it came with a detachable strap. As I'm switching things out, I'm sitting on the living room floor thinking to myself, "I know I saw the strap...I didn't imagine that...WHERE is it???" Meanwhile...I'm oblivious to what actually happened. Apparently, The Lucinator saw me bring a bag in and immediately assumed that the contents were a gift for her. So...when the strap fell out of the purse Lucille decided it was a gift for her, carted it across the living room and proceeded to chew on it.
I've created a monster.
Pictured below...The Lucinator with her purse strap toy...please notice the abundance of real dog toys in the background...

2 comments: